Chris Neville's speech at a recent People's Assembly rally in Manchester ahead of the TUC national demonstration
Before you go...
Counterfire is expanding fast as a website and an organisation. We are trying to organise a dynamic extra-parliamentary left in every part of the country to help build resistance to the government and their billionaire backers. If you like what you have read and you want to help, please join us or just get in touch by emailing [email protected] Now is the time!
More articles from this author
- ‘Even regulators admit NHS is failing’: A health worker speaks out
- 18 June: the beginning of a fightback against the Tories
- 'Euphoric' Chep striker on their victory after 20 weeks of strike - Interview
- All solidarity to Chep workers on the longest-running strike in Unite history
- The cost of living crisis: all out this Saturday!
- Victory for trailblazer Tracey Scholes
- Manchester rallies behind unfairly dismissed bus driver Tracey Scholes