To wrap up Counterfire's series on Leninism in the 21st century, Michael Lavalette discusses Lenin's concept of a revolutionary organisation and its relation to the working class
Before you go...
Counterfire is expanding fast as a website and an organisation. We are trying to organise a dynamic extra-parliamentary left in every part of the country to help build resistance to the government and their billionaire backers. If you like what you have read and you want to help, please join us or just get in touch by emailing [email protected] Now is the time!
More articles from this author
- Labour conference: Reset to Blairite orthodoxy
- The revolutionary life of Ghassan Kanafani: 50 years after Israel assassinated him
- The struggle for liberation: Palestinians, Israeli apartheid and imperialism
- The bitter fruits of settler colonialism: Israeli violence and Palestinian resistance
- Interview with Alan Gibbons - video
- Palestinian prisoners’ struggles take a militant turn
- Palestinian season on Netflix