As Barts hospital workers finish two weeks of strike action, they have vowed to keep fighting if they aren’t brought in house
Before you go...
Counterfire is expanding fast as a website and an organisation. We are trying to organise a dynamic extra-parliamentary left in every part of the country to help build resistance to the government and their billionaire backers. If you like what you have read and you want to help, please join us or just get in touch by emailing [email protected] Now is the time!
More articles from this author
- Fighting for justice for all: why barristers are striking
- 'If they have £1bn for the Jubilee, they can afford to pay workers': why tube workers are striking - video
- Tariq Ali: why my account of Churchill angered the right - video
- Michael Roberts: Capitalism, cost of living and the coming slump - video
- Racist Rwanda refugee plan: Taking cruelty to a new level
- Sunak’s budget: repackaged austerity
- 'Seize the ships!': protesters demand public ownership of P&O