Cici Washburn speaks to Kridos Pavlou, Assistant Branch Secretary of Tower Hamlets Unison, about his union's national strike ballot of local government workers
Before you go...
Counterfire is expanding fast as a website and an organisation. We are trying to organise a dynamic extra-parliamentary left in every part of the country to help build resistance to the government and their billionaire backers. If you like what you have read and you want to help, please join us or just get in touch by emailing [email protected] Now is the time!
More articles from this author
- 'One struggle, one fight': RMT and Aslef march with striking St George's Hospital cleaners
- London Underground shutdown: Why tube workers are striking
- Serco beaten back by Barts strikers in huge victory against outsourcing
- London strikes back: The 1 March shutdown
- No champagne for Actavo: Scunthorpe scaffolders' surprise protest at bosses party
- Darcus Howe: Honouring an anti-racist giant
- Oh my, GOSH: Security guards strike against outsourcing