Counterfire's Kate O'Neil speaks to Chicago abortion rights campaigner Lauren Bianchi about the Texas abortion ban and how the movement can organise against it
Before you go...
Counterfire is expanding fast as a website and an organisation. We are trying to organise a dynamic extra-parliamentary left in every part of the country to help build resistance to the government and their billionaire backers. If you like what you have read and you want to help, please join us or just get in touch by emailing [email protected] Now is the time!
More articles from this author
- St George's Hospital workers strike against divide-and-rule outsourcing
- We must not take it lying down: trade unionists stand with sacked P&O workers
- Rittenhouse acquittal: A green light for the far right
- After Trump: can the left organise to defeat the right? - part two
- After Trump: can the left organise to defeat the right? - part one
- Capitol security breach shows the government fears left more than right
- This Is What America Looks Like - book review