John Westmoreland explains the Marxist concept of alienation
Before you go...we need your help
Counterfire is expanding fast as a website and an organisation. We are trying to organise a dynamic extra-parliamentary left in every part of the country to help build resistance to the government and their billionaire backers. If you like what you have read and you want to help, please join us or just get in touch by emailing [email protected] Now is the time!
John is a history teacher and UCU rep. He is an active member of the People's Assembly and writes regularly for Counterfire.
More articles from this author
- Boris Johnson's climate fallacy
- Austerity and law and order: why more police won’t help our communities
- Humiliated: Starmer’s attack on democracy postponed
- Unite and the politics of Labour
- Redistribution, rent strikes and revolt – the Poplar rebellion 100 years on
- A question of class: ‘Grade inflation’ and statistical snobbery
- Pissing on the Red Wall – a miner speaks