Elaine Graham-Leigh explains Marx's labour theory of value
Before you go...
Counterfire is expanding fast as a website and an organisation. We are trying to organise a dynamic extra-parliamentary left in every part of the country to help build resistance to the government and their billionaire backers. If you like what you have read and you want to help, please join us or just get in touch by emailing [email protected] Now is the time!
Elaine has been an environmental campaigner for more than a decade. She speaks and writes widely on issues of climate change and social justice, and is a member of Counterfire. She is the author of A Diet of Austerity: Class, Food and Climate Change and Marx and the Climate Crisis. Her sci-fi novel, The Caduca, is out now from The Conrad Press.
More articles from this author
- Cop27: From a fragile win to a wasted year
- Marx and the Robots. Networked Production, AI and Human Labour - book review
- Green capitalism does not work - book review
- From crisis to catastrophe: Climate change is a class issue
- The Case Against the Sexual Revolution. A New Guide to Sex in the 21st Century - book review
- White Malice. The CIA and the Neocolonisation of Africa - book review
- Energy security strategy: disingenuousness wrapped in a Union Jack