Elaine Graham-Leigh explains Marx's labour theory of value
Before you go...we need your help
Counterfire is expanding fast as a website and an organisation. We are trying to organise a dynamic extra-parliamentary left in every part of the country to help build resistance to the government and their billionaire backers. If you like what you have read and you want to help, please join us or just get in touch by emailing [email protected] Now is the time!
Elaine has been an environmental campaigner for more than a decade. She speaks and writes widely on issues of climate change and social justice, and is a member of Counterfire. She is the author of A Diet of Austerity: Class, Food and Climate Change and Marx and the Climate Crisis. Her sci-fi novel, The Caduca, is out now from The Conrad Press.
More articles from this author
- How do we put out the flames? Bad science and good sense on the climate crisis
- The Robbery of Nature. Capitalism and the Ecological Rift - book review
- Why I’m marching in Manchester: take the fight to the Tories over the climate crisis
- Socialist Register 2021. Beyond Digital Capitalism. New Ways of Living - book review
- Fight the Fire: Green New Deals and Global Climate Jobs - book review
- Empty G7 promises are not going to solve the climate crisis
- People's Power: Reclaiming the Energy Commons - book review