Chris Nineham spoke to Laura Graham, a regional organiser of the Bakers, Food and Allied Workers Union about their recent victory at the Hovis factory in Belfast
Before you go...we need your help
Counterfire is expanding fast as a website and an organisation. We are trying to organise a dynamic extra-parliamentary left in every part of the country to help build resistance to the government and their billionaire backers. If you like what you have read and you want to help, please join us or just get in touch by emailing [email protected] Now is the time!
Chris Nineham is a founder member of Stop the War and Counterfire, speaking regularly around the country on behalf of both. He is author of The People Versus Tony Blair and Capitalism and Class Consciousness: the ideas of Georg Lukacs.
More articles from this author
- Aukus: ratcheting up Western confrontation with China - video
- The tragedy after the tragedy: 9/11 and the war on Afghanistan
- Back to the future: revolutionary art on the Mersey
- Unite election: The right defeated, the left must seize the moment
- Afghanistan: why Biden is still bombing
- Is the party over? Starmer and the deep problems of social democracy
- Anti-capitalism reborn – why Genoa still matters