As the movement prepares to mobilise for the Cop26 Summit, Jamal Elaheebocus speaks to author and activist Elaine Graham-Leigh on the role of the left
Before you go...
Counterfire is expanding fast as a website and an organisation. We are trying to organise a dynamic extra-parliamentary left in every part of the country to help build resistance to the government and their billionaire backers. If you like what you have read and you want to help, please join us or just get in touch by emailing [email protected] Now is the time!
More articles from this author
- Struggle Makes Us Human: Learning from Movements for Socialism - book review
- A very British disgrace: seven years of the Saudi war in Yemen
- Rolling back racism: Why we can still defeat the Nationality and Borders Bill
- We’re Here Because You Were There: Immigration and the End of Empire - book review
- A fatal policy: the Covid Report and deliberate deaths
- Batting away complaints – Azeem Rafiq and racism in cricket
- Victory for the strikers: Bexley bin workers win big