Counterfire's Shabbir Lakha spoke to Ahmad Muna, a resident of East Jerusalem, on the recent protests against the closure of Damascus Gate which were met with violence from the IDF and far right settlers
Before you go...we need your help
Shabbir Lakha is a Stop the War officer, a People's Assembly activist and a member of Counterfire.
More articles from this author
- To Biden and the G7 leaders: Palestine is still the issue
- The bombs have stopped but the occupation hasn't: keep standing with Palestine
- Why we must stand with Palestine
- Is it good night Sir Keir after Labour’s bad night?
- The 20 year war: how the West destroyed Afghanistan
- Chauvin convicted: a victory for the movement but the struggle continues
- Where there’s people, there’s power – Judas and the Black Messiah review