Counterfire interviews Steven Whittle, a GMB activist, on fire and rehire and what it will take for the workers to win
Before you go...we need your help
Counterfire is expanding fast as a website and an organisation. We are trying to organise a dynamic extra-parliamentary left in every part of the country to help build resistance to the government and their billionaire backers. If you like what you have read and you want to help, please join us or just get in touch by emailing [email protected] Now is the time!
More articles from this author
- Tory culture wars vs anti-racist good sense
- Friendship’s Death – film review
- Manchester May Day march takes aim at fire and rehire
- European Super League: is capitalism killing football?
- Jazz and Justice: Racism and the Political Economy of the Music - book review
- It’s a Sin: lots of heart, but not a lot of politics - review
- Brexit brinkmanship: after 4 years, it’s the safe bet that wins the race