Counterfire interviews Steven Whittle, a GMB activist, on fire and rehire and what it will take for the workers to win
Before you go...we need your help
More articles from this author
- Manchester May Day march takes aim at fire and rehire
- European Super League: is capitalism killing football?
- Jazz and Justice: Racism and the Political Economy of the Music - book review
- It’s a Sin: lots of heart, but not a lot of politics - review
- Brexit brinkmanship: after 4 years, it’s the safe bet that wins the race
- What is behind Starmer's war on the left?
- Johnson's choice: no good Brexit options