Feyzi Ismail discusses the role of socialist organising in the struggles for women's liberation
Before you go...we need your help
Counterfire is expanding fast as a website and an organisation. We are trying to organise a dynamic extra-parliamentary left in every part of the country to help build resistance to the government and their billionaire backers. If you like what you have read and you want to help, please join us or just get in touch by emailing [email protected] Now is the time!
Feyzi Ismail teaches at Goldsmiths, University of London, and is active in UCU
More articles from this author
- We have to make Cop26 a turning point for the climate movement
- Unreasonable, unethical and unnecessary: the theft of university pensions - interview
- Code red for the climate: how should the left respond?
- Threat of strike brings victory at SOAS
- Protest has helped define the first two decades of the 21st century – here’s what’s next
- Climate strikers: ‘capitalism is ill-equipped to deal with the crisis’
- France: stay on the streets until Macron falls