With the growing division within the union, Vladimir Unkovski-Korica discusses how socialists should relate to national independence struggles
Before you go...we need your help
More articles from this author
- To be or not to be? The Scottish election and the fate of Britain
- Independence rallies on eve of Scottish elections, but will Holyrood challenge Westminster?
- Whose unity? Scottish Labour drops candidate after she backs Indyref2
- Scottish Labour lurches to the right
- The SNP bust-up: what does it mean for Scottish independence?
- Fighting job cuts in higher education
- Good riddance Trump, but Biden won’t extinguish Trumpism