Despite thousands of allegations of crimes committed by the British army in Iraq, not one case has been prosecuted in a court - how can the ICC say there isn't a cover-up?
Before you go...we need your help
Chris Nineham is a founder member of Stop the War and Counterfire, speaking regularly around the country on behalf of both. He is author of The People Versus Tony Blair and Capitalism and Class Consciousness: the ideas of Georg Lukacs.
More articles from this author
- 'America is back': Biden and the continuation of US imperialism
- It’s not the vaccine, it’s the vacuousness: polling, politics and the Starmer slump
- Biden's presidency, the warmakers and the anti-war movement in the US
- Conscious barbarism: Pompeo ramps up war on Yemen in final days of Trump administration
- The government will not deal with the Covid emergency. The labour movement must step up.
- Is there life outside Labour?
- US foreign policy is unlikely to become less belligerent under Biden