There is no justification for the public sector pay freeze, it's a slap in the face for teachers and key workers that have kept society running, says David McAllister
Before you go...
Counterfire is expanding fast as a website and an organisation. We are trying to organise a dynamic extra-parliamentary left in every part of the country to help build resistance to the government and their billionaire backers. If you like what you have read and you want to help, please join us or just get in touch by emailing [email protected] Now is the time!
More articles from this author
- Anne: Hillsborough drama reminds us how low the establishment will go to protect itself
- Notes from the countryside: the fantasy and reality of rural England
- The man who fought Hitler all his life: The Ballad of Johnny Longstaff – Review
- Resist the attack on higher education pensions
- Palestine is still the issue: take the fight to the Tories in Manchester
- Time to teach the Tories a lesson: why I'll be marching in Manchester
- Trade unions belong at the forefront of Palestine solidarity – Interview with Louise Regan