Dragan Plavšić explains why the Labour Party fails as a party that was founded to represent the working class
Before you go...
Counterfire is expanding fast as a website and an organisation. We are trying to organise a dynamic extra-parliamentary left in every part of the country to help build resistance to the government and their billionaire backers. If you like what you have read and you want to help, please join us or just get in touch by emailing [email protected] Now is the time!
Dragan Plavšić is a member of Counterfire in London and of Marks21 in Serbia. He jointly edited The Balkan Socialist Tradition and the Balkan Federation 1871-1915 (2003).
More articles from this author
- 'We need to be more radical and war forces us to be': Interview with a Russian anti-war activist
- Why blaming NATO is not westsplaining
- Russia’s anti-war protests: how best to support them
- Australia, Covid and the Djoković affair
- The US, Afghanistan and the Second Cold War
- China, imperialism and the new world order
- ‘Freedom Day’ is really Groundhog Day