As part of a discussion on the next steps for the left, Lindsey German looks at the election defeat, the coronavirus crisis and how socialists should organise
Before you go...we need your help
As national convenor of the Stop the War Coalition, Lindsey was a key organiser of the largest demonstration, and one of the largest mass movements, in British history.
Her books include ‘Material Girls: Women, Men and Work’, ‘Sex, Class and Socialism’, ‘A People’s History of London’ (with John Rees) and ‘How a Century of War Changed the Lives of Women’.
More articles from this author
- Testing times, but no trace of a government strategy - weekly briefing
- No country for old men? – weekly briefing
- Trump goes viral - weekly briefing
- When Towering Inferno meets Groundhog Day - weekly briefing
- Protecting war criminals and torturers: the Tory bill and Starmer's shame
- Second time farce, but it will lead to tragedy - weekly briefing
- Tory failure: the explanation lies beyond stupidity - weekly briefing