Lindsey German discusses the state of education and what the alternatives could look like
As national convenor of the Stop the War Coalition, Lindsey was a key organiser of the largest demonstration, and one of the largest mass movements, in British history.
Her books include ‘Material Girls: Women, Men and Work’, ‘Sex, Class and Socialism’, ‘A People’s History of London’ (with John Rees) and ‘How a Century of War Changed the Lives of Women’.
More articles from this author
- Johnson: who is that unmasked man? – weekly briefing
- The ghost of Corbynism still haunts Johnson – weekly briefing
- The shame of Europe – weekly briefing
- Sleaze: it’s a Tory way of life - weekly briefing
- We need a radical alternative to the Cop-out in Glasgow – weekly briefing
- Tories: the Covid mask slips – weekly briefing
- The trouble with terrorism – weekly briefing