Shabbir Lakha speaks on a People's Assembly platform on Black Lives Matter protests, racism and the pandemic in Britain and how we fight back
Shabbir Lakha is a Stop the War officer, a People's Assembly activist and a member of Counterfire.
More articles from this author
- UK police: racist to the core - CounterBlast
- Maxine Peake is right: US and Israeli state violence is linked
- Johnson is gambling with our lives. Why is Starmer backing the bet? - CounterBlast 24 June
- Racism is systemic, so why are we still talking about privilege?
- We can win, with or without Labour's help - CounterBlast 16 June
- The uprising on Trump's doorstep: Black Lives Matter in DC
- Government defeat on schools shows organised resistance can win - CounterBlast 9 June