Unjum Mirza, train driver and ASLEF branch chair speaks at a People's Assembly event on how collective organising has protected workers on the London Underground and why the fight against the reckless lifting of the lockdown is so important
Unjum Mirza is a driver on the London Underground. He is on the Editorial Board of Tunnel Vision, the rank and file bulletin, and is an Aslef union branch chair.
More articles from this author
- How to turn a strike wave into a tsunami
- The next round of rail strikes: time to tear the Tories apart
- The potential for a summer of discontent that could bring the Tories down
- Tram workers serve an ace at Wimbledon
- Breaking the impasse: Interview with Kim Moody - video
- Biggest rail strikes since 1989 will 'shut the system down'
- First they came for Stop the War, now they're coming for tube workers