Kevin Ovenden speaks to Double Down News on how the nature of capitalism is being shown for what it is in this crisis
Kevin Ovenden is a progressive journalist who has followed politics and social movements for 25 years. He is a leading activist in solidarity with the Palestinian struggle, led five successful aid convoys to break the siege on Gaza, and was aboard the Mavi Marmara aid ship when Israeli commandoes boarded it killing 10 people in May 2010. He is author of Syriza: Inside the Labyrinth.
More articles from this author
- Stonewall, the state and the struggle for liberation
- How does a socialist turn into a nark?
- Greek students stand up to police brutality on campuses
- Now the deluge: France after the presidential election
- General strike shuts down Greece: Collective working-class action has great power
- Zelensky's clampdown: censorship and silencing from the West's poster boy
- All refugees should be welcome here