Lindsey German gives her thoughts on the election and what it means for socialists
As national convenor of the Stop the War Coalition, Lindsey was a key organiser of the largest demonstration, and one of the largest mass movements, in British history.
Her books include ‘Material Girls: Women, Men and Work’, ‘Sex, Class and Socialism’, ‘A People’s History of London’ (with John Rees) and ‘How a Century of War Changed the Lives of Women’.
More articles from this author
- The stakes are at their highest for 40 years – weekly briefing
- Starmer backs the wrong side again…and again
- The climate battle is the fight of the haves against the have-nots – weekly briefing
- The Tories fiddle while the planet burns, but protest is growing - weekly briefing
- Shoot to kill: one episode in the horrible history of empire
- Johnson’s on the way out: time to hit the Tories where it hurts – weekly briefing
- Peter Brook: Class, politics and pioneering theatre - video