Lindsey German gives her thoughts on the election and what it means for socialists
As national convenor of the Stop the War Coalition, Lindsey was a key organiser of the largest demonstration, and one of the largest mass movements, in British history.
Her books include ‘Material Girls: Women, Men and Work’, ‘Sex, Class and Socialism’, ‘A People’s History of London’ (with John Rees) and ‘How a Century of War Changed the Lives of Women’.
More articles from this author
- Why Class Matters - video
- Last orders for Johnson – weekly briefing
- Covid, corruption and class struggle: ten pointers for 2022 – weekly briefing
- Is BoJo about to go-go? – weekly briefing
- Ten Marxist classics for Xmas
- The ghost of Christmas parties past – weekly briefing
- Nothing to Lose but Our Chains: Work and Resistance in Twenty-First-Century Britain - book review