Speaking at a public meeting, Lindsey German discusses some of the issues that have come up in the election and says whatever the outcome, extra-parliamentary organisation will be key
As national convenor of the Stop the War Coalition, Lindsey was a key organiser of the largest demonstration, and one of the largest mass movements, in British history.
Her books include ‘Material Girls: Women, Men and Work’, ‘Sex, Class and Socialism’, ‘A People’s History of London’ (with John Rees) and ‘How a Century of War Changed the Lives of Women’.
More articles from this author
- It’s working people’s good sense versus the government’s nonsense – weekly briefing
- If we all fight together, then we can win - video
- Save lives and jobs: distance yourself from neoliberalism - weekly briefing
- Tory policy: eat, drink, be merry because tomorrow… well you know the rest – weekly briefing
- The battle is on: and the left can’t win in Labour - weekly briefing
- The movement that can dump Trump – weekly briefing
- The good, the bad and the ugly – weekly briefing