Speaking at a public meeting, Lindsey German discusses some of the issues that have come up in the election and says whatever the outcome, extra-parliamentary organisation will be key
As national convenor of the Stop the War Coalition, Lindsey was a key organiser of the largest demonstration, and one of the largest mass movements, in British history.
Her books include ‘Material Girls: Women, Men and Work’, ‘Sex, Class and Socialism’, ‘A People’s History of London’ (with John Rees) and ‘How a Century of War Changed the Lives of Women’.
More articles from this author
- Testing times, but no trace of a government strategy - weekly briefing
- No country for old men? – weekly briefing
- Trump goes viral - weekly briefing
- When Towering Inferno meets Groundhog Day - weekly briefing
- Protecting war criminals and torturers: the Tory bill and Starmer's shame
- Second time farce, but it will lead to tragedy - weekly briefing
- Where next for the left? - Lindsey German