We need the Tories out now to end austerity and transform society: Lindsey German at the People's Assembly Against Austerity demo
As national convenor of the Stop the War Coalition, Lindsey was a key organiser of the largest demonstration, and one of the largest mass movements, in British history.
Her books include ‘Material Girls: Women, Men and Work’, ‘Sex, Class and Socialism’, ‘A People’s History of London’ (with John Rees) and ‘How a Century of War Changed the Lives of Women’.
More articles from this author
- Immigration: it’s not about statistics, it’s about racism – election briefing 15 November
- Unelected judges deny the right to strike - election briefing 14 November
- Bolivia: whose side are you on? - election briefing 13 November
- The nasty parties unite to stop Corbyn - election briefing 12 November
- The world turned upside down - election briefing 11 November
- Why have the Greens joined an anti-Labour alliance? - election briefing 8 November
- The mask keeps slipping - election briefing 7 November