We need the Tories out now to end austerity and transform society: Lindsey German at the People's Assembly Against Austerity demo
As national convenor of the Stop the War Coalition, Lindsey was a key organiser of the largest demonstration, and one of the largest mass movements, in British history.
Her books include ‘Material Girls: Women, Men and Work’, ‘Sex, Class and Socialism’, ‘A People’s History of London’ (with John Rees) and ‘How a Century of War Changed the Lives of Women’.
More articles from this author
- The Pandora’s Box of 9/11 – weekly briefing
- Did the crime of 9/11 justify 20 years of the War on Terror? - video
- Stop the culture war against the old and unite against the Tories – weekly briefing
- The ignominious end of liberal interventionism
- In the Blair bunker war never ends – weekly briefing
- Afghanistan: the collapse of the war on terror – weekly briefing
- Blairism: first time tragedy, second time farce – weekly briefing