We need the Tories out now to end austerity and transform society: Lindsey German at the People's Assembly Against Austerity demo
As national convenor of the Stop the War Coalition, Lindsey was a key organiser of the largest demonstration, and one of the largest mass movements, in British history.
Her books include ‘Material Girls: Women, Men and Work’, ‘Sex, Class and Socialism’, ‘A People’s History of London’ (with John Rees) and ‘How a Century of War Changed the Lives of Women’.
More articles from this author
- Jubilee: pantomime for a failed state - weekly briefing
- Lindsey German statement at Spycops Inquiry
- The Tower Hamlets revolt explodes the election stalemate – weekly briefing
- Winston Churchill: His Times, His Crimes - book review
- This is the real face of the Ukraine war – weekly briefing
- Living with shadows: memory and struggle - Interview with Merilyn Moos
- Russia and Nato: the crocodiles with Ukraine in their jaws