At a London public meeting, Elaine Graham-Leigh explains why climate change is a product of capitalism and the solution has to be one that confronts the system
Elaine has been an environmental campaigner for more than a decade, focusing on issues of climate change and social justice. She speaks and writes widely on green issues and is a member of Counterfire. Her book, A Diet of Austerity: Class, Food and Climate Change, will be published in April 2015 by Zero Books.
More articles from this author
- The climate election that never happened
- What are the Greens' true colours?
- The Great Firewall of China - book review
- The Biofuels Deception: Going Hungry on the Green Carbon Diet - book review
- The problem with citizens’ assemblies
- Fully Automated Luxury Communism: Utopianism or revolutionary demand?
- Manual for Survival. A Chernobyl Guide to the Future - book review