At a London meeting, Marxist economist Michael Roberts discusses whether or not the robot takeover is inevitable, and would advancement lead to living standards improving or further exploitation
More articles from this author
- The crisis isn't going away and the G7 have no solutions
- When the game stops: who's really manipulating the market?
- England's dreaming: under Sunak there's no hope of a v-shape recovery
- Lives and livelihoods: Britain’s pandemic economy
- After the lockdowns what sort of world economy will emerge?
- Engels on nature and humanity
- Coronavirus – the trigger for a slump?