At a London meeting, Marxist economist Michael Roberts discusses whether or not the robot takeover is inevitable, and would advancement lead to living standards improving or further exploitation
More articles from this author
- England's dreaming: under Sunak there's no hope of a v-shape recovery
- Lives and livelihoods: Britain’s pandemic economy
- After the lockdowns what sort of world economy will emerge?
- Engels on nature and humanity
- Coronavirus – the trigger for a slump?
- A new global recession is coming
- Trump in the tropics: Bolsonaro takes power in Brazil