Rosa Luxemburg is one of the greatest Marxist activists and thinkers of all time. Elaine Graham-Leigh discusses her ideas on reform, revolution, and much else.
- Join the discussion at London Counterfire's next session in the What is Marxism? summer series: Lukács, alienation and class consciousness on Saturday 5th August at 12pm
- Get involved in radical writing and organising at Counterfire's Activist Journalism Day School on 12th August
More articles from this author
- Extinction Rebellion: a movement recharged
- Israeli elections: apartheid or apartheid-lite
- The kids are still alright: the climate fightback continues
- What happens to Julian Assange has implications for us all
- What's to blame for knife crime?
- Strike to demand action on climate change
- Algerian uprising ousts President Bouteflika – and it isn’t stopping there