Rosa Luxemburg is one of the greatest Marxist activists and thinkers of all time. Elaine Graham-Leigh discusses her ideas on reform, revolution, and much else.
- Join the discussion at London Counterfire's next session in the What is Marxism? summer series: Lukács, alienation and class consciousness on Saturday 5th August at 12pm
- Get involved in radical writing and organising at Counterfire's Activist Journalism Day School on 12th August
More articles from this author
- New art for the new world – Celebrating the UNOVIS Collective at 100
- Fukushima: environmental vandalism on an industrial scale
- St Mungo's workers vote overwhelmingly for strike action
- NEU in battle with Labour council in Tower Hamlets
- Firefighters at the forefront of climate change battlelines
- Can Bernie win?
- Why Bernie matters