English Defence League protestors giving Nazi salutes at their recent "protest" in Birmingham. The latest English Defence League stunt is to call a demo against a mosque in Harrow (West London) for this Friday 11 Sept, on the pretext of commemorating the 9.11 atrocities in New York. Exploiting the tragedy of 9.11 to imply ordinary Muslims are "guilty", by-association of crimes they had nothing to do with, is the height of cynicism and opportunism. Protesting at Harrow Mosque on grounds that ...
|Time: 00:21||More in Nonprofits & Activism|
Powered by Börsen-Handelssysteme
More articles from this author
- Pickled politics: Scrooge appointed the new minister for communities?
- Phone hacking: Why Andy Coulson must resign
- Greek crisis : A country between two general strikes
- Ska for life: Dub Pistols say "fuck the police" in Greece
- Cam again: The meaning of Richard Seymour
- Four Lions: Islamophobia or damning indictment of war on terror?
- Greek solidarity Facebook accounts attacked