Lindsey German on a BBC TV panel show making the case against intervention in Iraq by the United States and Britain
As national convenor of the Stop the War Coalition, Lindsey was a key organiser of the largest demonstration, and one of the largest mass movements, in British history.
Her books include ‘Material Girls: Women, Men and Work’, ‘Sex, Class and Socialism’, ‘A People’s History of London’ (with John Rees) and ‘How a Century of War Changed the Lives of Women’.
More articles from this author
- Ten reasons why it’s not the rail workers who are the grinches this Christmas
- Royal racism row: the tip of the iceberg - weekly briefing
- War in Ukraine: Making Sense of a Senseless Conflict - book review
- This is an attack on our class: we must escalate to win – weekly briefing
- After the Tory budget: the movement we need now – weekly briefing
- The masters of war are fanning the flames – weekly briefing
- Tories preach politics of the gutter – weekly briefing