John Rees argues that the key to ending Israel's war against the Palestinians lies in forcing their backers in Washington and London to stop funding, arming and supporting the apartheid state
As President of the University of London Union 2010-2011, Clare was a key organiser of the 2010 student rebellion. ‘Springtime: The New Student Rebellions’, her book on the student and youth revolts worldwide, co-edited with Tania Palmieri, is published by Verso. She is a leading member of the People's Assembly and Counterfire.
More articles from this author
- Bullshit Jobs: A Theory - book review
- The student fightback against cuts is just beginning
- Greek bailout: has Syriza capitulated?
- #OccupyDemocracy: It's our right to protest. That's democracy!
- Springtime: The New Student Rebellions
- Video: Adebayo Bolaji reads Stokely Carmichael
- Video: thousands march against austerity in Paris