The Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership would grant corporations the power to sue government for making laws that 'damage' their profits
Stop TTIP. Stop the corporate power grab. Join the day of action on 12 July.
More articles from this author
- Extinction Rebellion: a movement recharged
- Israeli elections: apartheid or apartheid-lite
- The kids are still alright: the climate fightback continues
- What happens to Julian Assange has implications for us all
- What's to blame for knife crime?
- Strike to demand action on climate change
- Algerian uprising ousts President Bouteflika – and it isn’t stopping there