The Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership would grant corporations the power to sue government for making laws that 'damage' their profits
Stop TTIP. Stop the corporate power grab. Join the day of action on 12 July.
More articles from this author
- 'The fight never stops': GMB's arrested trade unionists remain defiant
- We need a wage revolution - Counterfire Freesheet June 2022
- A strategy for struggle: Trade unions and the rank and file - video
- 'One struggle, one fight': RMT and Aslef march with striking St George's Hospital cleaners
- Revolution! begins Saturday with 'NATO, Ukraine and the New World Disorder'
- Catching fire: posties next in line for national strike action
- The old is dying and new is struggling to be born: Join Revolution! this weekend