'The biggest mistake of white, western society is to name itself "civilised", for they have been barbaric'. Adebayo Bolaji at Dangerous Times Festival 2014
As President of the University of London Union 2010-2011, Clare was a key organiser of the 2010 student rebellion. ‘Springtime: The New Student Rebellions’, her book on the student and youth revolts worldwide, co-edited with Tania Palmieri, is published by Verso. She is a leading member of the People's Assembly and Counterfire.
More articles from this author
- Bullshit Jobs: A Theory - book review
- The student fightback against cuts is just beginning
- Greek bailout: has Syriza capitulated?
- #OccupyDemocracy: It's our right to protest. That's democracy!
- Springtime: The New Student Rebellions
- Video: John Rees - speech to #GazaJ26 protest in London's Parliament Square
- Video: thousands march against austerity in Paris