With homelessness on the rise, massive cuts to social security, and an uncaring government, Jack Brindelli and friends consider what Charlie Chaplin's Little Tramp legacy can teach us in modern times.
More articles from this author
- The radical cinema of George A. Romero
- Avengers: Age of Repetitive Strain
- Ex Machina: do employees dream of electric sheep?
- Support Hollywood Hegemony financial appeal
- They’re back: Free Education march takes London by storm
- Witches and bitches: Hollywood's horrible misogyny
- Norfolk says no to tax dodging