In this short TV programme, Dan Poulton looks at the causes and consequences of the First World War
Dan is a writer, broadcaster and campaigner. His most recent documentary was The New Scramble For Africa and his documentaries have appeared regularly on the Islam Channel. He is an organiser for Counterfire and a regular contributor to Counterfire site.
More articles from this author
- End Austerity Now protest: how to build a seismic event
- The Extreme Centre: A Warning
- Global Imperialism and the Great Crisis: The Uncertain Future of Capitalism
- #OccupyUAL: only option is to escalate
- London bus driver: why we're striking
- Love against the Law: the People's Bank has its day in court
- Is Russell Brand right, do we need a revolution?