Hugo Chavez was a rare thing - a poplular hero in government. After his death, how can the Bolivarian Revolution go forward? Jeremy Corbyn MP, Bernard Regan and Matt Wilgress discuss at Dangerous Ideas for Dangerous Times
More articles from this author
- Sudan's uprisings have removed governments before, can they do it again?
- Youth Strike 4 Climate: we're fighting for our future
- National school students' climate strike in pictures
- From toy drones to real ones: the arms trade and education
- The revolutionary life of Sylvia Pankhurst - Counterfire Media Podcast
- What would a ‘Green New Deal’ look like in Britain?
- Marx's name endures through the ages, and the vandalism