Drivers working for Stagecoach escalate a 3-month dispute over unfair pay rates, Union News reports from Rotherham.
The drivers, members of the Unite union, are striking every two days as part of their campaign for pay parity with colleagues in other companies. They have received strong financial and solidarity support from other unions and the community.
More articles from this author
- From stop and search to 'hands up, don't shoot'
- When is a minority not a minority? When they're Bangladeshis living in Tower Hamlets
- Muslim opinion and the myth of 'tacit support' for terrorism
- March for Homes liveblog
- Graphic: Britain's Afghan balance sheet
- Graphic: large increase in anti-Muslim hate crime in London
- Graphic: minority of fatalities from terrorism in Europe due to Islamist attacks