UnionNews reports on the ballot announcement by UNISON of an overwhelming majority in favour of strike action against the coalition government's proposals to cut public sector pensions and force hundreds of thousands to pay more, work longer, for less money in retirement.
More articles from this author
- From stop and search to 'hands up, don't shoot'
- When is a minority not a minority? When they're Bangladeshis living in Tower Hamlets
- Muslim opinion and the myth of 'tacit support' for terrorism
- March for Homes liveblog
- Graphic: Britain's Afghan balance sheet
- Graphic: large increase in anti-Muslim hate crime in London
- Graphic: minority of fatalities from terrorism in Europe due to Islamist attacks