Tom Lock Griffiths talks to Dominic Alexander about his new book The Limits of Keynesianism in this episode of Counterfire Media's Podcast
What is Keynesianism? What can we learn from it? Where did he differ from Karl Marx? What is our position on Keynes in the current crisis in British politics?
You can buy the book here.
More articles from this author
- Rosa Luxemburg, Karl Liebknecht and the 100 year revolution
- There's no refugee crisis in Britain, only a hostile environment and racist scapegoating
- Trump's Syria solitaire
- Movement gears up for fightback against austerity
- This zombie Tory government has go to go, we need a general election
- They've got to go! General election now - Counterfire freesheet January 2019
- Rosa Luxemburg: a revolutionary for our times