We spoke to radical geographer Danny Dorling about all things money and politics, before Dangerous Times Festival later this month
Chris Nineham is a founder member of Stop the War and Counterfire, speaking regularly around the country on behalf of both. He is author of The People Versus Tony Blair and Capitalism and Class Consciousness: the ideas of Georg Lukacs.
More articles from this author
- We must stand up to Islamophobia - video
- A slow coup against Corbyn has started. We must stand up against it.
- Islamophobia is the dominant form of racism: why is it being ignored?
- John Pilger on the role of Nato in Europe
- The left should take note: attack is the best form of defence
- Tacking right with a smile. May has her moment.
- No government should survive this kind of rout. May must go.