We spoke to radical geographer Danny Dorling about all things money and politics, before Dangerous Times Festival later this month
Chris Nineham is a founder member of Stop the War and Counterfire, speaking regularly around the country on behalf of both. He is author of The People Versus Tony Blair and Capitalism and Class Consciousness: the ideas of Georg Lukacs.
More articles from this author
- ‘This is just the start’: Workers back on the streets of London
- Prolonging war and blocking peace: NATOs deadly role in Ukraine
- While Ukraine burns: why is the west prolonging the war?
- The start of a war and the end of an era: How the invasion of Ukraine is changing the world
- Starmer's war on Corbyn and the anti-war left
- Letting the cat out of the bag? Biden, Putin and regime change
- Causes and effects: Russian aggression, Nato and the war in Ukraine