Yasmin Dahnoun speaks to Fernando González, whose documentary Limpiadores tells the story of the SOAS cleaners' fight for justice
SOAS Justice For Cleaners has called a national solidarity demo as SOAS senior management declares their intention to sign another contract to outsource the cleaners on 18 April. The campaign is calling on trade unionists, academics, students and activists from across the country to join them for a national demo to stop the contract and bring the cleaners in-house now. The demonstration will take place on 18 April at 1pm on the SOAS steps.
More articles from this author
- SOAS cleaners' campaign: 'It's a matter of justice'
- Always in the front line
- Amazing response to Counterfire's free paper
- Women's liberation: we think it's time
- Trident: pointless, wasteful and very very dangerous - podcast
- Paul Robeson: erased from history - podcast
- Junior doctors: they thought we would be easy targets - podcast