As part of a series on Marxism in the Modern World, Susan Newman explains the regular crises faced by capitalism
Before you go...we need your help
Counterfire is expanding fast as a website and an organisation. We are trying to organise a dynamic extra-parliamentary left in every part of the country to help build resistance to the government and their billionaire backers. If you like what you have read and you want to help, please join us or just get in touch by emailing [email protected] Now is the time!
More articles from this author
- Why a woman’s work is never done
- Budget: are the Tories Keynesians now?
- Sunak’s summer budget statement: short-cuts to business as usual - CounterBlast
- The Coronavirus debt: why we shouldn't pay it back
- Capitalism: do not resuscitate
- Coroneconomy: What is the economy and what should it be
- What is Modern Monetary Theory, and can it work?