As part of a series on Marxism in the Modern World, Susan Newman explains the regular crises faced by capitalism
Before you go...we need your help
More articles from this author
- Why a woman’s work is never done
- Budget: are the Tories Keynesians now?
- Sunak’s summer budget statement: short-cuts to business as usual - CounterBlast
- The Coronavirus debt: why we shouldn't pay it back
- Capitalism: do not resuscitate
- Coroneconomy: What is the economy and what should it be
- What is Modern Monetary Theory, and can it work?