Focused on boosting profits for their mates, health is just not on the Tories’ agenda, argues Penny Hicks
Before you go...
Counterfire is expanding fast as a website and an organisation. We are trying to organise a dynamic extra-parliamentary left in every part of the country to help build resistance to the government and their billionaire backers. If you like what you have read and you want to help, please join us or just get in touch by emailing [email protected] Now is the time!
More articles from this author
- ‘Be sensible’ says Boris Johnson as he recklessly ends the lockdown - CounterBlast
- Starmer’s ruthless at rooting out the left, not antisemitism - CounterBlast
- Are the Tories just making it up as they go? - CounterBlast 19 June
- The Tories’ troubles are just beginning - CounterBlast 12 June
- Prestwich takes the knee for George Floyd
- Cuts to care worker pay are disgraceful - Counterblast 7 June
- This crisis has exposed the Tory class for what they're really like - CounterBlast 21 May