The NHS is not a charity, the Tories shouldn't be boasting about people crowdfunding for it, says Penny Hicks
Before you go...
We need your help. Counterfire.org is expanding fast with more articles, videos and reports coming your way all the time. This costs money and literally all our income comes from you, our readers, supporters and members. Please consider a regular or one-off donation, to help us cover the costs of growth!
More articles from this author
- This crisis has exposed the Tory class for what they're really like - CounterBlast 21 May
- The Tories' complete disengagement from what is needed - CounterBlast 24 April
- The Matt Hancock Show: government spin and outright lies - CounterBriefing 3 April
- The government is prioritising protecting profits - CounterBriefing 28 March
- Film Review: Misbehaviour is misjudged
- Peterloo: Manchester is still resisting
- The actress who gives a toss: A Working Diary - book review