The National Education Union organised a march and rally in Westminster on Tuesday, declaring "enough is enough" and launched an indicative strike ballot
The Shadow Chancellor, John McDonnell, joined the marchers from Westminster Cathedral. The video below from the NEU is of the speeches at the closing rally including Angela Rayner (23:37), Jeremy Corbyn (29:31) and Kevin Courtney (47:07).
More articles from this author
- A new global recession is coming
- Are the liberal middle class on the verge of a nervous breakdown?
- Border chaos: why Priti Patel's plans can be stopped
- Where is the love?
- DWP deaths make me sick: shrouds on tour 2019
- Boris Johnson’s law and order proposals are a scam
- The poisonous politics of Priti Patel