The National Education Union organised a march and rally in Westminster on Tuesday, declaring "enough is enough" and launched an indicative strike ballot
The Shadow Chancellor, John McDonnell, joined the marchers from Westminster Cathedral. The video below from the NEU is of the speeches at the closing rally including Angela Rayner (23:37), Jeremy Corbyn (29:31) and Kevin Courtney (47:07).
More articles from this author
- From toy drones to real ones: the arms trade and education
- The revolutionary life of Sylvia Pankhurst - Counterfire Media Podcast
- What would a ‘Green New Deal’ look like in Britain?
- Marx's name endures through the ages, and the vandalism
- Marx in Engels' words
- The Rhyming Guide to the Stansted 15
- The Yellow Vests movement and its implications - Counterfire Media Podcast