The National Education Union organised a march and rally in Westminster on Tuesday, declaring "enough is enough" and launched an indicative strike ballot
The Shadow Chancellor, John McDonnell, joined the marchers from Westminster Cathedral. The video below from the NEU is of the speeches at the closing rally including Angela Rayner (23:37), Jeremy Corbyn (29:31) and Kevin Courtney (47:07).
More articles from this author
- Extinction Rebellion: a movement recharged
- Israeli elections: apartheid or apartheid-lite
- The kids are still alright: the climate fightback continues
- What happens to Julian Assange has implications for us all
- What's to blame for knife crime?
- Strike to demand action on climate change
- Algerian uprising ousts President Bouteflika – and it isn’t stopping there