The National Education Union organised a march and rally in Westminster on Tuesday, declaring "enough is enough" and launched an indicative strike ballot
The Shadow Chancellor, John McDonnell, joined the marchers from Westminster Cathedral. The video below from the NEU is of the speeches at the closing rally including Angela Rayner (23:37), Jeremy Corbyn (29:31) and Kevin Courtney (47:07).
More articles from this author
- Them against us: which side are you on?
- 'The fight never stops': GMB's arrested trade unionists remain defiant
- We need a wage revolution - Counterfire Freesheet June 2022
- A strategy for struggle: Trade unions and the rank and file - video
- 'One struggle, one fight': RMT and Aslef march with striking St George's Hospital cleaners
- Revolution! begins Saturday with 'NATO, Ukraine and the New World Disorder'
- Catching fire: posties next in line for national strike action