The National Education Union organised a march and rally in Westminster on Tuesday, declaring "enough is enough" and launched an indicative strike ballot
The Shadow Chancellor, John McDonnell, joined the marchers from Westminster Cathedral. The video below from the NEU is of the speeches at the closing rally including Angela Rayner (23:37), Jeremy Corbyn (29:31) and Kevin Courtney (47:07).
More articles from this author
- Lessons from the remarkable life of Paul Robeson - part 1
- US workers strike back: General Motors and Chicago teachers
- Police ban on Extinction Rebellion is an attack on our civil liberties
- Bosses put the screws on the newly elected Portuguese government to avoid changes to employment laws
- Say no to war and invasion of Rojava - SPOT statement
- Kick out the crooks - Counterfire freesheet October 2019
- Why join Counterfire?