The National Education Union organised a march and rally in Westminster on Tuesday, declaring "enough is enough" and launched an indicative strike ballot
The Shadow Chancellor, John McDonnell, joined the marchers from Westminster Cathedral. The video below from the NEU is of the speeches at the closing rally including Angela Rayner (23:37), Jeremy Corbyn (29:31) and Kevin Courtney (47:07).
More articles from this author
- Victory for trailblazer Tracey Scholes
- Blockades at a crossroads: can the movement in Serbia stop Rio Tinto?
- Kill the Bill: If the Tories want a fight, they have one
- End immigration detention: protesters take a stand against new Hassockfield centre
- Stagecoach's wheels fall off: Victory for South Yorkshire bus drivers - News from the Frontline
- 'Beat the council and get what you deserve': Eastbourne stands with striking refuse workers
- Waltham Forest refuse workers rally for fair pay