Brexit crisis, arms sales to Yemen, the devastation caused by austerity, tackling the far right, Palestine, books of the year and more in this month's Counterfire freesheet
Shabbir Lakha is a Stop the War officer, a People's Assembly activist and a member of Counterfire.
More articles from this author
- The People's Assembly launch the Britain is Broken campaign
- Trump loses Congress, but the Democrats are not the winners
- Fast food workers fight back
- Uber strike: precarious workers fight back
- Cricklewood attack: it’s not terrorism if it’s Islamophobic
- Is Israel a racist endeavour?
- Labour's NEC votes on IHRA; members protest to defend Corbyn