Brexit crisis, arms sales to Yemen, the devastation caused by austerity, tackling the far right, Palestine, books of the year and more in this month's Counterfire freesheet
Shabbir Lakha is a Stop the War officer, a People's Assembly activist and a member of Counterfire.
More articles from this author
- Third time unlucky for Theresa May
- Who's to blame for the rise of Islamophobic terrorist attacks?
- May's Brexit deal is dead: we need a general election now
- 5 facts about Aipac and the Israel lobby that prove Ilhan Omar is right
- The attack on Chris Williamson is an attack on Corbyn and the left
- Revoking Shamima Begum’s citizenship is unjustifiable
- Bank of England told to return Venezuela's gold