Join this crucial discussion about the left and the movements in the year ahead
This is the most dramatic political moment for a generation. Our rulers face a series of interlocking crises; spreading war, economic stagnation, turmoil in the EU and a refugee catastrophe.
Everywhere there is rising anger and a deep crisis of representation. In Britain we have the most left wing Labour leader ever. Discontent is growing in workplaces and communities. While there are openings for the right, the left has huge opportunities.
This is a moment to be active, but also to be clear. Our conference aims to develop the sharpest possible analysis of a fast moving situation. It will discuss how socialists should relate to Brexit, the threat of war with Russia, how best to campaign against racism, how we can keep the Corbyn project moving forward and build resistance on the ground, and much more.
Meanwhile, book your place here and be part of it.
Saturday 9.30 - 5pm
Brexit, resistance and the People's Assembly
Sunday 11 - 4.30pm
Trotsky and Trotskyism in the 21st Century
Trump and Imperialism
i) The groupsii) Our media
More articles from this author
- Socialists and trade unionists chart the way forward after Brexit
- The fight to keep the guard on the train continues
- The Corbyn Project was defeated by the historic strengths of conservatism and liberalism
- What caused Labour's decline: 2019 vs 2017
- Our world is burning
- Australia fires: where climate inaction leads to
- From New Labour to a second referendum: why the north turned blue