Jack Hazeldine is an organiser in the People's Assembly and Stop the War.
Based in Bristol, he has coordinated the largest demonstrations and public meetings in the city in recent years: against austerity, in support of Jeremy Corbyn's leadership of Labour, over the Junior Doctors' struggle and against the British bombing of Syria. He is currently travelling between the UK and Catalonia, building the solidarity campaign and corresponding on events.
More articles from this author
- Blood on their hands: NHS marchers call time on Tories
- Catalan independence forces win majority
- “Building a Republic from the bottom up”: A view from the Catalan left - interview with Quim Arrufat
- A country imprisoned: elections offer Catalans a chance to 'free themselves'
- Catalonia: resistance lights the path to victory
- We are the Republic: Catalans back on the streets for freedom
- Catalan independence: made in the streets