Jack Hazeldine is an organiser in the People's Assembly and Stop the War.
Based in Bristol, he has coordinated the largest demonstrations and public meetings in the city in recent years: against austerity, in support of Jeremy Corbyn's leadership of Labour, over the Junior Doctors' struggle and against the British bombing of Syria. He is currently travelling between the UK and Catalonia, building the solidarity campaign and corresponding on events.
More articles from this author
- Catalonia: resistance lights the path to victory
- We are the Republic: Catalans back on the streets for freedom
- Catalan independence: made in the streets
- Catalonia: no independence without disobedience
- The most stunning pictures from the protest at the Tory party conference
- The right in power, resistance and transformation
- Anti-Trump protesters surround Bristol police station after local black man tasered