The BBC was blockaded by thousands of protestors tonight - part of a mass popular upsurge against the Israeli onslaught on the Palestinians and Britain's support for it argues Chris Nineham
Tonight saw the biggest protest against BBC bias anyone can remember. Over five thousand people blocked the road and temporarily blockaded the BBC over their blatant pro-Israeli bias.
Chris Nineham is a founder member of Stop the War and Counterfire, speaking regularly around the country on behalf of both. He is author of The People Versus Tony Blair and Capitalism and Class Consciousness: the ideas of Georg Lukacs.
More articles from this author
- Trump visit: We've confronted the Special Relationship
- How to understand racism: A review of Great War to Race Riots
- Theresa May went to Saudi to encourage, not to condemn
- We need a new foreign policy built around peace
- The Bolsheviks Come to Power - book review
- Crisis in France: the view from the left
- Corbyn and the chances of change – book extract