The BBC was blockaded by thousands of protestors tonight - part of a mass popular upsurge against the Israeli onslaught on the Palestinians and Britain's support for it argues Chris Nineham
Tonight saw the biggest protest against BBC bias anyone can remember. Over five thousand people blocked the road and temporarily blockaded the BBC over their blatant pro-Israeli bias.
Chris Nineham is a founder member of Stop the War and Counterfire, speaking regularly around the country on behalf of both. He is author of The People Versus Tony Blair and Capitalism and Class Consciousness: the ideas of Georg Lukacs.
More articles from this author
- Why Trump won't forget his visit
- The real danger behind Trump's antics and why he is not indestructible
- Now it’s serious: why taking on Trump matters
- Don’t say I didn’t warn you. Marx on his 200th birthday
- Rudd down, May to go
- A pointless but dangerous display of gesture bombing in Syria
- Skripal coverage: reporting, purporting and contorting