The BBC was blockaded by thousands of protestors tonight - part of a mass popular upsurge against the Israeli onslaught on the Palestinians and Britain's support for it argues Chris Nineham
Tonight saw the biggest protest against BBC bias anyone can remember. Over five thousand people blocked the road and temporarily blockaded the BBC over their blatant pro-Israeli bias.
Chris Nineham is a founder member of Stop the War and Counterfire, speaking regularly around the country on behalf of both. He is author of The People Versus Tony Blair and Capitalism and Class Consciousness: the ideas of Georg Lukacs.
More articles from this author
- A pointless but dangerous display of gesture bombing in Syria
- Skripal coverage: reporting, purporting and contorting
- Did the West provoke this crisis with Russia?
- What you can do to support the lecturers' strike
- Lecturers' strike day one: A bad day for the casino
- The EU has derailed left governments at least three times - don’t let Corbyn be next.
- An anti-war government: a formation whose time has come