Assemble 12 noon at Downing Street, London - march to Israeli Embassy
Demonstration called by: Stop the War Coalition, Palestine Solidarity Campaign, CND, Friends of Al Aqsa, British Muslim Initiative, War on Want, Islamic Forum of Europe, Palestinian Forum in Britain
160 killed, half of them women and children. 1300 Israeli air strikes. 800 rockets fired. Israel says there's much more to come. "No international pressure will prevent us from striking," says Israeli PM Netanyahu.
More explosives were dropped on Gaza within three days than the total during the 8-day attack in 2012. 400 homes have been destroyed, including a residence for disabled people. Thousands of Gazans are homeless.
Israel's barbaric bombardment of the most densely populated area on earth must stop now. Barack Obama, David Cameron and UK foreign secretary William Hague support "Israel's right to defend itself" by killing women, children and disabled people.
Join this demonstration. Publicise it as widely as you can among your family, friends, in your workplace, college, local community etc. Israel's crimes against humanity must stop now.
Join the 19 July National Gaza demonstration
More articles from this author
- When is a minority not a minority? When they're Bangladeshis living in Tower Hamlets
- Muslim opinion and the myth of 'tacit support' for terrorism
- March for Homes liveblog
- Graphic: Britain's Afghan balance sheet
- Graphic: large increase in anti-Muslim hate crime in London
- Graphic: minority of fatalities from terrorism in Europe due to Islamist attacks
- Graphic: Islamist terror accounts for only 0.7% of attacks in Europe