Video of speeches at the emergency protest called by Stop the War Coalition to oppose western military intervention in Libya.
Feyzi teaches at SOAS, University of London, and is active in UCU and the anti-war and anti-austerity movements. She is a contributor to The Assault on Universities: A Manifesto for Resistance, and is on the editorial board of Counterfire.
More articles from this author
- Lecturers' strike: the rank and file have spoken, now we have to take the lead
- The secrets of success: how SOAS cleaners fought and won
- Electoral success on Corbyn's improbable path to power - interview with Alex Nunns
- Mélenchon's campaign should inspire us here in Britain
- France at the crossroads: how to take down Le Pen
- The left surge in France: a breakthrough in the making?
- Cable Street: organised racism and capitalist crisis